Food and Cooking Quick Recipes, Kitchen Tips and Tutorials
Microwave for two to four minutes, checking for doneness partway through and adding more time as necessary. Duck confit—duck legs cooked in fat—tastes entirely different from duck cooked almost any other way. It’s like bacon and pork—to quote Homer Simpson, they’re from “some wonderful, magical animal.” Good duck confit is succulent, flavorful, tender, mouth-watering, and perhaps a bit salty. Even if you’re not otherwise a fan of duck, give duck confit a chance.
- And just try to get the jazzy theme song out of your head after your feel-good binge, I dare you.
- This is why cooling cooked food quickly is so important.
- This suggests that the CWK curriculum is generalizable to other audiences.
- Players start with 3 lives and the car begins to smoke as it is wrecked.
- The four-part series is based on Nosrat’s book of the same name